IRIS Orchestra Tickets
IRIS Orchestra has five concerts per season which take place at the Germantown Performing Arts Center.
NOTE: Single tickets for the 2018-19 season will go on sale starting August 20th.
- For upcoming concert dates and details, click here.
- Saturday evening performances begin at 8:00 PM.
- Sunday matinee performances begin at 2:00 PM.
- One hour prior to each performance, Jamey Lamar, IRIS Orchestra’s music historian, hosts a fascinating free lecture. These lectures provide insight into each composer and piece IRIS performs.
- Single tickets are available for purchase through the GPAC Box Office at (901) 751-7500 and online.
Note: Subscriptions are not available for purchase online. To purchase an IRIS Orchestra subscription, call (901) 751-7669.
IRIS Orchestra Subscription
Subscriptions are available through the IRIS office (901) 751-7669. You may also print out the subscription form and mail it to IRIS Orchestra 1801 Exeter Rd. Germantown, TN 38138. Here is what you get with your IRIS Orchestra subscription:
- Tickets to all IRIS concerts at a reduced cost
- 10% discount for new subscribers
(New subscriber pricing is listed in the corresponding chart.)
- One consistent seat all season long
(No more getting stuck in a random seat each concert.)
- 15% discount when ordering additional tickets to any concert
(Want an extra ticket for one show? Save as a subscriber.)
- Exchange your ticket for another day at no additional cost
(Note: you must call the IRIS Office at least 5 days prior to the concert to exchange your ticket: 901-751-7669)
- Become a permanent member of the IRIS Orchestra family
(This includes invitations to any subscriber-only event or party.)